B13 Tein Suspenion Petition!

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:17:56 -0500

My friend has the Tein Flex on his 02 WRX sedan and lemme tell ya the
suspension is tits. Its stiff, handles awesome and its low without
compromising suspension travel. His car when on stock suspension would ride
like my GC/Koni Maxima on softest setting, my car can't keep up with his
around turns- when U got a dadie who gives ya $$$ to buy go fast parts, U
live at home at the age of 27, no wonder.... btw we both run the same kind
of tires- Azenis Falkens- just that mine are 245 vs his 225s. TEIN are worth
every penny thou, and if U can swing the JIC Magic FLTA 2s man.... those are
unbelivable compared to the Super Street Teins I felt on a Maxima. JICs on a
Max are killer track setup- but who in their right mind races a 4 door full
size sedan ? I guess there are a few of us odd balls out there.
Mike Jez
01 Max 5spd WRX killer.