Azenis Falken !

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@u.arizona.edu
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:45:15 -0500

I've run the Azenis sport tires for over a year on my car, both on track
and as a normal daily tire and they are one of the stickiest tires
you'll find for the street.  They keep water away surprisingly well, are
a bit loud, but stick like no other.  I'm currently running a set of
Falken ZE-512's.  They are very quiet.  I'm not sure about tire wear as
I haven't had then very long, but they should last a while due to the
wear rating.  They are sticky enough for daily driving use.  Probably
wouldn't recommend them for any substantial track use, but they do a
great job for a street tire.

Justin McClanahan