Leftovers from Parts Car

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:33:56 -0500

Hey guys, if you've got a need for some interior stuff then I still have the
parts car to take from.  All interior panels and window switches, the window
glass themselves, that little armrest thing for B14's, and a gauge cluster
with the titanium faces and 76K on the odo. Floormats are in ok shape, but
has a wear pattern where the drivers right foot rests. Backseats are fine
too. Not asking for much, I just hate to throw it away when I get rid of the
shell. Oh and if anyone needs some body panels, all panels from the front
doors back are ok too. The car is Platinum color by the way. Make an offer
and as long as it isn't for free u can have it.

Ray S