Free wheels.

Ben Fenner fenfam@comcast.net
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:54:51 -0500

    I'm moving and need to get rid of some stuff. I have a set of '94 SE-R
wheels in  great working order but their looks are in decent-to-poor
condition. They have a couple years of brake dust and the coating has flaked
off in areas. A few curbs have met the wheels by the previous owners as
well. Two of them have 10% tread left, and the other two have 98% tread. I
would only ask for someone to pay the price of shipping. I imagine these
would be useful as a second set with dedicated snow tires for the winter?
The thing is, I'm not sure if it's worth the price of shipping to anyone.
Shipping would be less if I took the tires off and disposed of them, but I'm
not sure if I even want to go through that right now. If you live in
Massachussettes or the Cape Cod area I'd just drive them to your house for
the price of gas. I hope these may be worth something to someone.

ftp://FTP_Files:ftp@24.131.164.142/Wheels.jpg

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R