OT- Evolution

Ben Fenner fenfam@comcast.net
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:30:52 -0500

> he couldn't pull away from me from 70 gun up to 1XX Mph
> speed.

You must have really suprised that Evo. He was definately expecting to romp
on you I'm sure. But he's got that AWD sapping some of his highway pull.
I think you should test drive an Evo first (and possibly an STi) before you
rule them out. Remember, it was a stock Evo. Your max on the other hand, has
a few mods under it's hood. I bet you'll find the Evo's nimble handling and
perfect driver control placement well to your liking. And since when was it
about going straight anyway? =)

Good story though. I love pulling on cars with 40-80 more HP on the highway.
I like the sleeper style.

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R