Street racing (Was RE: Rollbar question)

andyphan711@netzero.com andyphan711@netzero.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:45:19 -0500

Peter, you wrote:

>Street racing is also extremely frowned upon around
>this list, anyway, and anybody with half a brain could
>see why.
<snip>
>Also look at the archives for 2/26/2003 and look
>on the thread on 'Alfie' Alfonso Rojas..

>Check out the tribute to Matt on the se-r.net website,
>as well.  It was one of the first things on the se-r.net
>website I read.

Peter, I know your rant was in regards to the dangers of
street racing, but I really believe that you are wrong to
use Alfie Rojas' and Matt Kempe's passing as examples.
Both Alfie and Matt died under situations completely
unrelated to street racing.  I've been lurking on this
list for the past few years, but I had to break my silence
just for this error of yours.  Please don't take this as
a flame, as that is not my intent.  Thanks for
listening...

--Andrew Phan

The best thing to hit the internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!