B13 parts catalog on CD - Review

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:03:20 -0500

problem is alot of the parts have supersceded into a new part that this
CD-Rom aint going to have ( unless they sell FAST Nissan parts catalogue-
might not be legal ). I know for a fact that fiche is wrong for the 2nd gear
set- syncro, sleeve, gear, etc... well according to the new parts catalogue-
FAST- which I got U need to buy alot more than that to fix 2nd gear cause of
the new parts. It will cost ya around 600 bux just to fix 2nd gear- IHMO not
worth the $$ when used trannies can be had for less.
Mike Jez