Altima Master Cylinder question

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:25:30 -0500

I recently discovered that I have a different Altima MC than what I thought
I had. I have the MC from a regular Altima, not the SE version.  I've
checked with NAPA where I got it from and they have a different part no. for
the SE model.  My question is, does anyone know of the differences, if any,
between the regular model MC versus the SE model MC. I just wanna make sure
if I should go and get the SE one or just keep the one I have. I talked to
Greg V and he says the bores are the same but not too sure if they have
different proportioning. Anyone know? TIA

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods