A Header Story

Ron A atteber1@bellsouth.net
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:53:06 -0500

I didn't know you were still on the list! I used your web page to change
my chain tensioner a couple of years ago. Nice job! Too bad you don't
still have your SE-R. I had to laugh at your response too.

Two more things I should have added. Someone asked how much to torque
the nuts on the header and said he was up to 40 ft-lbs. My FSM says
27-35 ft-lbs. Also, I should get more gas mileage out of the header, but
like the CAI, it's hard to keep one's foot out of it to see.

Rick replied:
Just when I thought the nightmares were gone, you bring them back.  I have
no meds!  My old shrink retired three years ago!  Noooooooooooo....

I'm glad people remember me for *something*, if only for serving as a
warning to others.  Har.  I'm also glad to hear your story had a happy
ending.   Enjoy that extra oomph from under the hood.  :-)

Rick -Z-
http://www.zotz.com/nissan

Ron Atteberry
92 Classic