Radiator options

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:00:24 -0500

Jon wrote:

>Steve, would it be possible to see some pictures of the Koyo as you are
>installing it? An then maybe some final pictures after the install?
>Also, may I ask where you found it for $325.00?

I am a little reluctant to tell you were I got it at that price until after
I get mine in.  Want to insure all is OK.    That price is a good $50-100
less then most people sell it for.  It cost me $350 to my door.  Once it
comes in I will send out the info.  I should have it by the end of the week
and will post some pics and stuff if you like.  NPM did a nice write up on
the install into a 1.6
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/september02/project200sx_koyo/

Steve
98 Sentra SE.