was 5w-20 now What people charge.

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:49:47 -0500

What I don't get is... its perfectly fine for a doctor to charge 400 for 10
min worth of consultation, but its NOT ok for me to charge 8 hours for a
trans job and do it in a hour. Doctor needs to pay his 250K school bill, yet
he rolls around in a LS430 or a brand new 745iL. Now if he drove a Focus or
a Corolla maybe he could afford to pay off his school bills ehh ? I do not
see the rationality in this. I guess this is what america is all about, rack
up as many payments on your credit record as U can and live from paycheck to
paycheck ehh ? No thanks, if I wanted to roll in a new LS430 I sure could,
but do I wanna drive a land yacht ? My 20K dollar Max does me just fine.
Brakes- complete with rotors cost me 155 bux for the fronts, yet brakes for
a 745iL the rotors are 189 each plus 160 bux for pads. I guess with the
premium price tag of 80K bux for the car U got the $$$ to burn. But then
again those people do not keep the car long enough to afford maintenance on
it. Cheap bastards.
Mike Jez