Spewing worthless crap: was Re: 5W-20 engine oil?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:51:47 -0500

Aaron K wrote:

>In just the couple of years I've subscribed, its really gone downhill. The
>signal to noise ratio is so high most of the posts just get deleted....

Gosh, you would have loved it a few years ago. :-P

Actually, I think the signal to noise ratio is FAR better here than the
various mailing lists and forums I take part in with the exception of the
Rennlist (Porsche) Racing List (nearly perfect signal to noise).  This
includes Rennlist 924/944/968 list and also separate forum, Rennlist Racing
list and separate forum, Rennlist 924/944 forum, this list, SE-R ITS list,
SE-R club list, SE-R Cup list, Texas SE-R list, G20 Forum, SR20DE Forum,
Nissan Forums, Improved Touring Forums (not too bad though),
Bimmerforums.com, E46Fanatics.com.  I've also been on the Sub-Woofer (DIY
speakers actually) mailing list, Golden Retriever list, and a few
others.  This list is the best with the exception of the Rennlist Racing
List (but not the forum).

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com