Momo steering wheel fitment.

Ben Fenner fenfam@comcast.net
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:38:27 -0500

George wrote:
 You need hub #3511.  Works like a charm.  I've used it both on my classic
  and my 91 (Dead Red) G20.

That's funny, I didn't even look to see if they had a listing for the NX
2000. That hub seems like it'll work. Thanks. I have only one question. Why
is it listed to fit NX models from '91 - '93? Did they not make the NX
1600/2000 in '94? Or does that mean it won't fit my '94 Classic? I can't
imagine anything changed from '93 to '94 in the steering wheel hub area.
I've already ordered the wheel and will order the hub soon enough. I'm just
curious, this small concern is not stopping my from placing my order.

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R