nut size

Fastenal GADEC gadec@stores.fastenal.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 06:35:15 -0500

Ray,
have you done the control arm bushings and it is still doing it? i would
think then control arm braces would help? is it mostly on rough roads or
uneven pavement? that is when my car seems to do it. on smooth roads and the
highway seems to be fine, no looseness or brake torque steer at all. someone
also suggested it could be my tires as well... Falken Azenis but i don't
think so. it didn't start until i started swapping all my bushings. monkey
me did not have the foresight to get the whole front end kit... so i am
doing this piece-meal... the steering was really loose until i did the rack
bushings. that got rid of the looseness and see-saw motion on the highway.
now it is just following cracks and uneven pavement. might also be my
bearings but i "check" those every time i pull a wheel off.

brian