Se-R turbo kit

luke davis deviousduke@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:43:27 -0500

Hey guys,
	I am hoping you can help me out.  I have a 92 Se-R and want to slap on
a turbo.   I would like to make around 250-300whp on 91 california pee.
  I don't have a ton of money so I am going to be buying used parts.  So
what i need help with is look over my list of parts and tell me if you
think with everything installed if i could reach my goal of 250-300whp
or not.
turbo, injectors, rail, manifold, and custom lines and fittings from a
gti-r.
2. 2.5 inch downpipe
Hotshot FMIC
JWT ECU, and Cams
3 mandrel-bent exhaust
3" catalic converter
UR pulleys
Is this enough to reach 300whp?  Do I need to install a larger maf to
reach 300whp?  Can I reach 300whp with 370 injectors from a BB?  To
reach my goal do I have to get a new Ignition ?