Courtesy Nissan

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:00:44 -0500

No offense whatsoever meant to you Jim, but IMHO, it's not
our job to help them do their job.  It's Steve's job (haha) to make
sure his company is doing what they need to.  I've never gotten a warm
and fuzzy from them like I do Mossy.  And all of Mossy's employees that
I've spoken to, seem to have the same commitment to taking care of
business that Greg Vogel does, and they send you the tracking numbers
via their simple business relationship with FedX, all more or less
automagically.

If Steve was doing his job, Courtesy would be doing theirs.

The're not, I agree with Kieran that it's time to move on.

And Greg smokes their prices most of the time when I talk to him.

I don't discount what Courtesy has been to all you folks for many years,
but I've tried to call them a few times, and never been as happy as I am
after I call Mossy, all this experience has been in the last year plus, but
when your dealing with vendors, it's who's going to take care of you
today.

Jim Wright wrote:

> Call Courtesy and ask to speak with Steve Richardson,

<snip>

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.