Pulsar SSS

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:09:18 -0500

Hawk HPS are the shit, I've run them at Gingerman Raceway in MI for half the
day, run them on the street and the hotter they get the better the car
stops. Beware rotor wear is kinda high compared to stock pads. They don't
groove the rotors, but they cut the rotors down like cutting them on a brake
lathe.  I run them on my Maxima for the last 3-4 months, I got about 10K
miles on them at the most and they have about 70% of life left, downside is
brake dust is there... alot of it if U got spoked wheels like my Enkei
RPO1s- so U got to clean your wheels every 3-4 days or the dust will make
your wheels black instead of silver.
Michael Jez
01 Max 5spd, fresh out of the paint shop- 4K dollar paint job- THANX State
Farm.