Solid and Vented

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:24:06 -0500

Hmmm, as I'm recovering from another "snide" uppercut while I wasn't
looking... or expecting, I decided to check my email replies from
importrp.com.

No where, no how have they replied to my question about whether or not their
rotors are truly solid or are vented for B13 applications. But they do say
they have a fitment for me. No where on their groupbuy do they mention
anything but the rotors being solid... drilling or slotting you have to
arrange for yourself.

So, since I'm not sitting here with one of their rotors in my hand to see if
they're vented or really really solid... I'm 99.99% sure that it's a moot
point.

Jon, Chris... I get it. I need vented rotors in the front... really, I get
it. I'm ignorant, you're not... case closed.

I am 100% positive that I'll be leaving the list, at least for awhile... I
don't need the attitude.

Later,
Mark(Try living in my household for 1 week... you'd be on edge and short
tempered, too)