Info Request

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:16:45 -0500

I to mentioned that the GC were $400 plus the price of struts.  I know
the Hyperco Gen2's are $280 but that $120 difference may make or break
someone getting something they can afford or nothing at all.  I bought
the Gen2 Hyperco springs and I really like them. They are basically the
GC without ride height adjustability.  But they sit pretty high to begin
with.  I don't like seeing people trash a product that was made special
for the Nissan community.

Brent Meints