Solid and Vented

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:52:57 -0500

Mark:

Glad to hear all is going well. I was thinking to go with the NX2000 upgrade,
however I'm told for street use I only need better compound pads.

I haven't got around to taking my wheels off to check the rotors.
I'm looking for an adapter that will fit my hydraulic Jack and
will fit under the frame like the stock Jack. I think I saw one
somewhere bit can't remember where.
I'm real pleased with the wheels so far, really different from all
the others on the street. Haven't had time to work on the center
caps yet ,but I will.
Frank 93SE-R

> Subj: Solid and Vented
>  Date: 6/30/2003 8:53:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com">lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:se-r@lists.deskmedia.com">se-r@lists.deskmedia.com</A>
>  Sent from the Internet

> Got my new wheels and tires... can now see my old
    rotors and dirty calipers.