I Hate Pin Stripes

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:13:56 -0500

3M pinstripe removing discs. Used in an electric drill. About twenty five
bucks at my O'Reilly auto parts here in town. They hook up to a standard 3M
Roloc chuck (cheap at about 3 bucks) and work wonders. Just got done doing a
whole 97 240 with one.
You will want to have some adhesive tar and wax remover on hand to clean up
the stuff that comes off.

Definately worth the 25 bucks i spent on it.
Rick

PS, I suspect that where the car has been repainted, it may actually be the
tape, but with a clearcoat over it if i had to guess. If they are painted
on, you should find out who did it, cause painted pinstripes is kind of a
lost art nowdays.