Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3?

Joshua Gary ewraven@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:48:37 -0500

I have a couple of links...

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030605/clth024_1.html

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Eagle+F1+GS-D3

These tires look pretty darn good IMO.  I was considering the Potenza S-03's
but someone pointed these out.  They've got a 60 dollar rebate going right
now that expires 12 July 2003.  I called tirerack and they don't make my
stock size of 215/45R17 yet but they said they will be in production soon.
So I'm going with 225/45R17 which I want to go with anyway.  I don't plan on
autox'ing my car anytime soon.  I'm just wondering if anyone has heard
anything good or bad, or if anyone has experience with this tire?  Anyone
have any other recomendations?

Thanks,
Joshua
02 SE-R Spec V