PSI ?'s About Plus Size Tire/Wheel

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:55:39 -0500

Thanks, Frank and Bruce. Once I wrapped my brain around that problem for a
little longer... I came to the same conclusion Bruce did. Theoretically, the
psi should be higher... I just wonder how much the volume difference is, or
if it's because of the lower profile. I'll try wrapping my brain around
that, later.

I can't begin to describe how much more "alive" my car feels. Definitely
feels lighter on it's "feet". I'm going to put a few hundred miles on the
tires, though, before I start scrubbing them... don't want no chunks coming
off the tires.

An improved suspension has now moved drastically up the list. The tires help
a great deal, now I need to start studying up on a suspension to match with
them.

But, now that you can see the entire rotor and caliper assembly, getting new
rotors and painting the calipers have moved to the top of the list.

Thanks for the help and input,

Mark(who's funky bunch is very happy, now)