alternator/voltage

Matt Sfeir matt_sfeir@attbi.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:30:32 -0500

I can watch the voltage on my turbo timer drop from 14.1 to under 12 when I
start turning on accessories (headlights, brake lights, radio, fan, defroster,
etc.), then the typical battery light comes on with the clicking sounds from
the fuse box.  Is this a sign of a bad alternator or could something else be
causing this?

It has a rebuilt alternator, only been in there for 3 months, old one had a
bad bearing.  I don't have underdrive pulleys per say, but do have the GTiR
oil pump and crank pulley, but don't think it is underdrive.  Car is a 94
SE-R.  Thanks, Matt