Accident... Anyone want a 91 SE-R?

Matt Heller mheller311@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:04:45 -0500

Hi guys, I just resubscribed to this list. Here's the
deal:

first off, I'm in Connecticut, the car is in Rhode
Island. I'm giving away all but the wheels/tires. I
have AAA and will have it towed up to 100 miles to
you, if it's possible, though I'd prefer if you had
your own arrangements.

Got in an accident about a month ago, totalling my 91
SE-R.  hood, radiator, front bumper, front right
quarter, headlights.. all smashed.  However, it still
starts and runs just fine, but I wouldn't run it long,
seeing that the radiator is toast.  It's got a the JDM
motor with around 90k miles on it (engine runs very
strong, whole car has 170k).  Starter is near new,
with about 2 years left on warranty, clutch/pressure
plate/bearing replaced last december (all stock parts
from dealer).  I'm keeping the wheels and tires as
they fit my new car (1990 miata, sorry it's not a
nissan, but i love the car!!).  However, you can have
the rest of the car.  It's either this or it gets
taken to a junkyard.  Let me know, I'm looking to do
this ASAP!!!

Matt Heller
860-677-4206
860-558-9675 (cell)