WRC results from CYPRUS RALLY...

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:57:46 -0500

Stig is the man!  I saw him drive at the Maine Forest Rally a couple years
ago in Merril's Cossie Escort and he just smoked everybody by a large
margin.  He is an incredible driver who proves that you can still be
competative with drivers half your age.  See theres hope for you and the 944
yet Geo ;)

Matt