AD22VF Caliper Sources?

Matt Sfeir matt_sfeir@attbi.com
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:01:32 -0500

I got mine from Checker Auto Parts.  First for the unloaded calipers, but no
torque member or caliper pins.  Actually got two R side calipers instead of
R and L.  After some haggling, (saying I wanted everything rebuilt because
my pins were corroded, etc) they got me some calipers with torque member,
pins, but no pads.  I think I may have paid the loaded price though.  This
was done a few years ago, policy may have changed.

Matt
94