Harness Mounting Points Q

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:52:05 -0500

I just bought a harness (Schrothe Rally 3) and I was looking at the
attachment points for the stock belts and it seems the snap in for the
drivers side buckle is attached to the stock seat. This is a problem as I
also got a Cobra Imola II carbon kevlar seat and I'm waiting on brackets
from Wedge Engineering. What do you guys with harnesses and aftermarket
seats use for the right side of the harness? It's easy on the left side as
I'll just use the same one as the stock belts but I'm not sure if I have to
drill a hole and make a  new mounting point or if I can use an existing bolt
or hole. TIA

Ray S