Wheel Package and ?'s

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:18:58 -0500

I finally did it. I bought my wheels and tires. With Frank's and Steve's
assurance and knowledge I bought the Enkei RP-F1, 15x7, +35 offset. And from
George's(King Turd) experience and Brian Kiser's advice, I chose the
195/50/15 Yoko ES-100's...

I got the deal from tires.com, 1-800-589-6789, ext. 424 and talked to Andre.
I got everything, mount and balance,locking lugnuts with 2 wrenches(in case
one breaks), aluminum hubrings and free shipping, all for $1100. This saved
me over $400, thanks Steve... I owe you a beer.

My thanks to this list and all of you that offered help and advice... now,
to plan my next moneysucking upgrade;)

Later,
Mark