koni inserts

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:28:22 -0500

COOKIE JARANILLA said:

> You were being facetious right?  Underdeveloped?  What makes you say
> this?  Very curious how you came to this conclusion.

I try not to be.  The B15 setup is sprung strangely; higher rate in the
front than rear, and a couple of other things struck me funny when I first
saw the B15 SS kit several months ago.  I'm just now getting back into my
research phase and including Tein, so my data may be skewed or out of
date.  I'm pretty sure, though, that I'd order my own springs if I got a
Tein setup (which by the way are alarmingly cheap!).

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |