Just bought a '93 SE-R

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:40:47 -0500

At 12:53 PM 6/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> > In this crowd, having two or three SR20s isn't jack shit, so I figured
> I needed four :)

>You *do* have a sickness that can't be cured.  Four is surely too many,
>especially when many of us haven't yet expanded the stable to two.  Just
>send that '93 up here. :-)

Actually, the 91 NX and 92 SE-R are wrecked and rusty, and will be getting
junked.  So it'll be down to two (maybe the NX will be spared.)  But it's
kinda cool to claim four in the driveway & garage for a while.  I remember
feeling odd with having two and three.  But it seems like I've seen a heck
of a lot of sig' lines lately with four and more!

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '93 SE-R - '92 SE-R parts car