Fwd: AGXs (for a 91 Nissan Sentra

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:22:56 -0500

Aaron K wrote:

>So I emailed KYB about the AGXs, here is the response:

>From: Troy Horn <[cutout by ak]>
>To: "'aaron@limitedslip.net'" <aaron@limitedslip.net>

>They adjust both rebound and compression at the same time.

Well, ask them to produce a shock dyno plot.  The shock dyno doesn't lie.

I'll bet a six of my beloved Shiner Bock that the plots Kyle has (they were
run on Ground Control's shock dyno) show that the effect on jounce is
virtually nil.

I don't think Kyle has the plots on his site anymore.  Anyone have them?

In addition, all of the single adjustable dampers that I know of adjust
only rebound, with perhaps just a little residual effect on jounce.

George Roffe