Just bought a '93 SE-R

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:25:49 -0500

>You *do* have a sickness that can't be cured.  Four is surely too many,
>especially when many of us haven't yet expanded the stable to two.  Just
>send that '93 up here. :-)

I've already got two, and when I saw Scott JOhnson's car for sale I thought
"hmm, I'd like to get that one, too." And that one is even the same year
_and_ color as the car I've had for 10 years! It's a bit nicer, though. The
least I could do is branch out to NXes or something. But if/when I ever do
have to replace my car, it will likely be with a used G20. So there!

david