Just bought a '93 SE-R

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:30:39 -0500

Wow, I'm still having some shock and disbelief.  But I just bought a new
[used] 93 SE-R.  This is the one in Hendersonville, NC that some of us were
discussing in the last couple weeks.  It's very rust free, but has some
monkey hack mods that I'll be un-doing ASAP.  Gave $3250 for it.

In this crowd, having two or three SR20s isn't jack shit, so I figured I
needed four :)

So les'se...  What kind of oil should I put in it?  Do those tornado
thingys work like they claim?  How come my fan doesn't work on low
speeds?  What are the best spark plugs?  [J.K. !!]

    -Wayne  91 NK2k,  93 NX2k,  93 SE-R, 92 SE-R-Parts-Car