Koni inserts

Aaron K aaron@limitedslip.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:52:12 -0500

Well, if they were identical and cost more, then it would be wasting your
money. However, the konis are rebound adjustable only vs the agx, which are
both compression and rebound adjustable at the same time.

My THEORY (and I very well could be completely off) is that the konis would
ride much better on rough roads because they would absorb the bumps better
because the compression stays the same when you adjust the shock up (rebound)
to dampen the spring. Suspension travel (or lack thereof) should be more
critical with the konis.

Aaron