My performance mods.....STOPPED!

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:20:46 -0500

Marvin Soonthorn wrote:

> now, but I've paid for and not received any of the kit I ordered from
> Travis @ Forced Induction Racing. February 6th was the day that $5000
> left my Pay Pal account into his. I'm seriously saddened and upset at

That absolutely sucks!  Recommendation here would be *NEVER*
send that much via any method other then credit card.  Atleast
the Credit Card company can go after them and get your
money back for non payment.  Know your credit card
companies rules too.  Some will let you dispute up to 6
months after the fact!

I too got screwed over a tranny service, by a company that
will remain nameless but many know who it is.  You can't let
it get you down.

BTW once you go turbo the car *WILL* become a money pit.
This mod that mod fix this, fix that.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 348K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R