(no subject)

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:03:02 -0500

>From personal experience, I know that any steering
wheel that's a smaller diameter than 350mm will
cover the top of the speedo, and more importantly,
cover the upper rev range.  In my opinion, not
worth it.

>The seat is the most important.  It's incredible how
much easier it is to heel-and-toe when you can
concentrate solely on driving, instead of clinging
to the wheel in hard corners.

>James

Actually I plan on installing a shift light right on the steering column so
I wouldn't have to worry about it. I'm really more interested in whether the
smaller diameter would quicken the steering a lil bit as I feel it's a bit
slow for my taste. I'm currently hunting down some places where I could sit
in a seat before I make a decision. Thanks

Ray S
98 Sentra SE
99 Sentra SE-L donor