Super Leggera

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:37:03 -0500

If you want something in a 15x7 with a 35mm offset you should look into the ats
comp lite.  It weighs in at 12 pounds and comes in silver, gun metal, and flat
black.  The best part is that its only 100 bucks per wheel from discount tire.
Most local places I go to say it runs 150 per, but if you make them call the
dist they will usualy match discount tires price.

-sean