93 SE-R available, CarFax?

sentras@tampabay.rr.com sentras@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:53:40 -0500

You know what! I actually called about that very SE-R two weeks ago and the guy
said that it was sold! I've been looking for a nice 91-93 SE-R to add to my
collection and was considering this one but since it was sold (what I was told)
I moved on. I thought there was something fishy about it anyway with the
foglights missing, maybe a frontal collision? The worst thing is that I found a
PERFECT SE-R in Knoxville and I was a day late on purchasing it. The salesman
said it was the nicest used car they have received in a while. The guy bought it
because it was in his price range. Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking.
Here's a link to the picture I saved of the one I missed:
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/NSentras/10059a_3980420.jpg

Kovacs