suspension - part deux

Jeff B meisterschutze@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:41:30 -0500

Thanks for the info so far guys.

I should have been a little more specific. I'm running an 02 SE-R SpecV.

I followed up on some of the advice I got when I first joined the list
last year.  I found a fabricator for a cage to tie everything together.
We are working on a design now (he mainly does american iron) that will
be both functional and user (and interior) friendly.

I figure I'll be running the stock suspension for about another year, so
I'll be saving money for something good.  BION, the car is a company car
and next year it will be replaced, so I can really work on making it over
into what I want.  I figure the more rescearch I do now, the better off
I'll be.

The cage, OTOH, will be going in ASAP.

Once again, thanks in advance.  ALL opinions are ALWAYS welcome.