Suspension - Part Deux

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 07:08:13 -0500

I know this isn't what you asked for, precisely,
but if your going to get coilovers..  For the same
kinda money as Tien, you can get a custom set from
Mike Saiki.

www.motivational.net

Get whatever spring rates you want,
Get whatever travel you want,
call him up and drop $1440.

If you really want something extra special,
get ground controls mucho dinero struts.
I think their only 3-500 a corner, don't remember
precisely.  Put their coilovers at spring rate of choice
on top of them for only $400..

You going to use Cusco plates for front caster/camber?

Oh man.  Do I sound kinda like the Jezter or what?

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.