Magazine Testing locations

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 02:08:29 -0500

I just got done reading how SCC tested the cars from 2F2F movie in
California Speedway in Fontana, CA. I live like 30 miles from there and my
girlfriend lives down the street on Cherry, the street the speedway is on.
Is there a way to spectate during these testing days or is it highly
exclusive? If one is allowed to watch then how does one know when and where
they are (I'm not just talking about SCC but other mags as well) I would
have loved to sit in the bleachers and watched all day while they wrung the
hell out of those cars. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Ray S
98 Sentra SE
99 Sentra SE-L donor