Camping/Autocross (PA)

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 21:51:12 -0500

I again want to invite those of you in the area (PA) to a camp-out I'm
hosting with an autocross the next day.  I am arranging it so that the
SR20-based cars have their own class, and a little wagering may be going on!
The date is June 14th-15th.  The place is Lickdale Campground, which is near
Jonestown, PA.  The autocross is on the 15th, and is at Penn National
Racetrack...about 5 mins from the campground.  Cost is $21 per site, and we
can fit two tents per site.  I have seven sites reserved, and can reserve
more at any time.  please e-mail me at screaminser96@cs.com or jamian@ptd.net
if you are interested.  Hope to hear from some of you!