Emissions control equip removal... WAS: EGR Tube with a turbo

P@ bossman@customsteel.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 20:53:04 -0500

From: "George Roffe" <

> I can see the villagers lighting torches as we speak. ;-)

Dammit!!!  I just spilled a whole gallon of diesel/oil mixture on myself,
now running into the pristine stream filled with endangered cut-throat
trout, trying to get the stupid torch ready for the burning...now that its
saturated, my zippo cannot light the damn thing....oh well, thank goodness
there is a baby seal conveniently next to me that I can bludgen with the
unlit torch to get my frustrations out....

Personally, I dont care how many engines have been built....or how many rods
have been bent....or if my muffler bearing needs replacing...the thing I
want to know...is can you pat your head, rub your stomach, chew gum, and
walk down the street at the same time?   Now THAT'S talent...

sheesh...*I need this like I need a shotgun blast to the face*....

P@
www.customsteel.com
monkey with the big boy toys...