Emissions control equip removal... WAS: EGR Tube with a turbo

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 20 May 2003 16:43:39 -0500

Michael Jez wrote:

>how many SE-Rs have ya built ?

I think Erik has a fair bit more experience with cars that you.

>This is MY car, I get to do WHATEVER I feel like doing to it

The federal government feels otherwise however.  Even if it didn't, you do
not have the right to impose your bad deeds upon others.

But, you're right.  You can do as you like.  Until you get caught.  The
fine is $50,000.  Yep.  You read that right.  And since you are a
"professional" mechanic, I'm sure they would nail your ass while someone
else might skate.

Stupid IMHO.

George Roffe
Flying monkey