Turbo Magazine Project SE-R

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Tue, 20 May 2003 08:40:29 -0500

There is a group buy for the synchro set going on right now at the
www.sr20deforums.com and Mike Kojima is in on that one.  Mike also has
the Dog Gear straight cut set that he ran on the track and suck and
tested out for us. Thanks Mike!  So the synchro set is now on GB and
will be $2000 plus shipping from Florida and you will have to do
whatever Cryp, shotpeen, weld you want done to the case.  Mike
recommends using the stock gear sets and you can then just replace 5th
gear with a G20 5th gear.  That will do you just fine.

Brent

---------Quote-----------
I would be very interested in a group deal
on a "synchro" set of gears.

And, what's the minimum count to constitute a 'group' ?  =:^)...

Mike - does your set have the same gear ratios as the stock
transmission?
Would a NA or turbo SE-R benefit from a higher (numerically lower) first
gear ratio, from other gear ratio mods?  I'd kinda like to drop the revs
a little more in 5th.

Jack Ray