PAR Gearset looks to be good

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 00:49:45 -0500

Thery are pretty close to stock.  I recomend that for
the group deal, that everyone just stick to that as if
we get too many ratios, they won't produce anything,
to many variations, you can't run small batches of
parts.

If you want a change, then everyone will have to run
the same ratios and of course everyone won't agree
with what they want.

The gearset does not include the final drive gears.
If you don't want the tranny case to crack you need to
weld the bellhousing side near the axle seal.  Some
people have filled this area with Devcon with good
results also.

Mike