Track-only car?

sentras@tampabay.rr.com sentras@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 19:38:14 -0500

SR20 Enthusiast,

     Could anyone help me decide what to look for? I would like to buy either a
B13 SE-R or NX2000. The problem is, which car would make the best track-only car
(track events and auto-xing). I'm not so interested which is the best stock car
but which car would be the best fully modified car, within rules, to race. I
spoke to Kieran and it sounds like the NX is the way to go. The only thing is
that I've been a B13 "nut" since their introduction in 1991, so I would like a
bit more input/insight. The most important thing is which car will perform best
under track conditions.

TIA, P.Eric
Kovacs