99 SE-L Parts

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 20:48:20 -0500

Sorry I haven't responded to you folks who showed interest in parts off the
car but it's been midterms week and I barely had time to even get the car.
I'm still planning a way of handling the transfer of go fast parts to my car
so as soon as I figure out what I'm taking and what I'm leaving I'll post a
message and let you have it (for a small donation of course) Don't worry
though, I just quit my job so I'll have plenty of time in the next few
months to take care of it. Hell, a guys gotta have priorities right?  :)
Anyways, I'll keep you folks posted. Thanx

Ray S
98 Sentra SE
99 Sentra SE-L AUTO (parts car)