Are there any recommendations on 'must-have' manuals/texts for a 95 200sx se-r?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:55:28 -0500

Clark Kent said:

> Yep. I don't know which one to order.

You NEED a factory service manual; contact a local dealer about getting
one or look on eBaY to see if one's been posted.  You WANT a Hayne's
manual to go with it.  The FSM has the real data you need (sequences,
torque specs, and so on), while the Haynes actually has photos and
step-by-step.  They compliment each other perfectly.

  http://www.sr20deforum.com/ - Check out the Turbo section & FAQ

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |